My work is on display and available for purchase at various locations throughout Skagit Valley. You can also contact me directly if you are interested in any of the available pieces you see on my website or to commission a custom art piece. I can be reached at [email protected] Locations that are displaying my work or that there are scheduled plans to exhibit my work include:
- Several of my original regional paintings are on display and available for purchase at EarthenWorks Gallery at 713 First Street in La Conner, WA.
- I also have several of my original regional paintings on display and available for purchase at The Museum of Northwest Art (MoNA) at 121 South First Street in La Conner, WA, along with all of the other beautiful pieces available there and on display.
- Stop by the Anacortes Municipal Building (City Hall) and take in the new art exhibit of local artists and photographers including four of my pieces on display there. City Hall is located at 904 – 6th St. and will be open to the public to view the artwork Monday through Friday from 8 am – 5 pm from now until November, 2022. All artwork is for sale.
- The new Salish Inn at 907 – 30th St. in Anacortes now features several of my original pieces in their lobby that are available for purchase.
- I will have my work back on display and available for purchase in the lobby of The Majestic Inn and Spa at 419 Commercial Ave in downtown Anacortes, WA throughout the months of August and September 2023.
Check back for more upcoming events! Thank you.